Belize Tour Overview
Your adventure includes a blend of diverse cultures, nature settings, pristine rivers, and tropical forests. Brimming with adventure, you'll visit ancient Mayan ruins, explore underground cave tubing, hike and play in cascading waterfalls and swim with sharks and stingrays!
Make a difference in a country where the minimum wage is $1.65/hr and an estimated 50% of the population lives below the poverty line. You will help bring hope to underserved communities and bring positive change to your own life in the process.
- Airfare (price may increase based on departure city of participant)
- Lodging in tourist-class hotels in shared double-bedded rooms
- All Meals (inclusive of breakfast, lunch, & dinner daily)
- Transportation as listed on the tour itinerary
- All activities and tours as listed on the tour itinerary
- Clean bottled water
- Supplies for service projects including paint, hardware, and large tools
- Custom INSPIRE tour t-shirt
- Life-changing experiences
- Food while traveling
- Baggage Fees
- Gratuities for bus drivers and activity leaders
- COVID-19 testing if required
- Notary fees if required
- Visa/Vaccine costs if required
- Paint rollers/brushes for projects
- Alternate Travelers: we recommend having someone you know who can be ready to travel (including having a current passport) in case of an unexpected cancellation on your end. This will help you avoid any cancellation fees.
- Travel Insurance: we recommend the individual purchase of travel insurance.
Belize Stories – Mama K Miracle
Our first trip to Belize was a huge success. We installed a new playground for a very poor village in San Ignacio, explored Mayan Ruins, swam with sharks, and met Mama K.
Mama K. provided a few delicious meals for our group while we were in the country. The impact our group left on her was immeasurable. Here is her account.
"Thank you so much as well. I enjoyed every moment in the company of such wonderfully talented and loving people. I want to email you, but did not have an email address for you Mike. From my heart please thank everyone on my behalf. Two to three months before you guys came had been really rough for me. I was going through some depression and it was difficult because there were times when thoughts of suicide came in my head. It was a huge spiritual battle for me, but with God's grace and what happened to me at the fireside with your group I was truly inspired.
Your mom gave me such tender hugs and her soft voice reminded me that I am loved and needed. Please tell her thanks and I know it was planned for me to be there. I sat and just watched Eric play the piano with such passion and I focused on the songs he played. Little did he know that he was teaching me the importance of striving and putting back the passion in my life. Mike, then there were three young boys that I sat with on the back row and they said Mama Kay we will trade our voices to you for your good food, even though our voices are not so good.
The special song your group sang for me touched the core of my soul. Mike thank you for following the Spirit in inviting me that day. I am so grateful for you guys. From the bottom of my heart thank you. I love you guys so much. Feel free to share my experience with the group so they know that I am truly inspired by each one of them, and because of their sacrifice and talents I have found the sense and purpose for life again."
In Belize you'll make an impact that will last long after you're gone!