Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Tour Registration
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|July 16, 2022 - July 23, 2022||Available||$1,995.00||
This great adventure begins on the shores of Puerto Plata. There, you will taste traditional flavors, dance and sing with the locals, and become part of the fun and very playful Dominican familia. Then we will have a very special opportunity to visit a poverty stricken Haitian village where we will dance and sing with the locals.
DR is filled with adventure and good times-there is something for everyone. Ride the Teleferico up to the flat-topped “Pico Isabel de Torres” where you can take a picture with the gigantic “Christ the Redeemer” statue. You will also snorkel off a boat, enjoy the warm sands and deep blue waters of Sosua Beach, and jump and slide your way through 27 waterfalls.
INSPIRE tours are more than music and fun. On tour you’ll have the opportunity to experience Dominican culture and connect with amazing people. The service project in the Dominican Republic will be evergreen. The project will allow you to plant a seed that will grow and the fruits of your labor will bless generations to come. Our projects include helping and playing in local schools, constructing playgrounds, and giving to the local community.
- Dance and sing with the locals
- Visit a poverty stricken Haitian village
- Ride the Teleferico up to the flat-topped “Pico Isabel de Torres”
- Take a picture with the gigantic “Christ the Redeemer” statue
- Snorkel off a boat
- Enjoy the warm sands and deep blue waters of Sosua Beach
- Jump and slide your way through 27 waterfalls
- Help construct playgrounds
- Give service to the local communities